Delivery of Manure onto the Allotment

It has been several years since I took delivery of a trailer load of manure. I understood that farmer who drove his tractor to our site from his farm could no longer carry on doing it, however at the beginning of December I happened to go down to the allotment and see someone having a delivery. I managed to book one for myself as well, and now have a lovely pile of well rotted manure.
 I took photos throughout the delivery, above reversing onto the plot, below both back wheels of the trailer on the allotment which actually contains garlic, but never mind
 ensuring he's ready to start tipping the trailer
 tipping
 and more tipping
 after a bit of reversing backwards and forwards, it had all slipped onto the soil
 and here's the lovely pile of well rotted manure

Comments