Double Up - Ray Ward's Recent Exhibition

I very much enjoyed the opening of Ray Ward's exhibition at Belgravia Lettings on  24 March, it was a beautifully curated exhibition with some covetable work on show. If you look at Ray's website, you will see some great examples of his work there. I particularly like the Wiltshire prehistoric series.
I'm referring you to Ray's website because sadly I didn't manage to post this before the exhibition ended. The invitations to the exhibition are displayed below:

Here are a few photos I took at the opening:
 Lots of people came, it was a great opportunity for people to chat to each other
 There were pictures on the walls inside, difficult to photograph because of the number of people, but the drawings in the windows were great to see
 Although when I went outside, the reflections on the window made them difficult to see.
 You can see them on Ray's website I hope
 Below a close up of 2 drawings.
Please contact Ray if you'd like to have a look at his work.

Comments