Tim Carroll's Open Studio

Swindon Open Studios has been held over 2 weekends in September for the last 9 years, I have been involved during that time as an organiser and participated with my husband Tim Carroll by opening our house to visitors so they can see what he makes. I write a blog associated with open studios, and often wrote about gardens in that blog, and am now writing about open studios in my personal blog.
We were open last weekend for open studios, and are also opening on 13 September, and this Sunday 17 September from 11am-5pm. Everyone is very welcome to come along and have a look if in the area.
Outside the house, we'll have some indication we're open unless the winds are too strong, and Tim will be in his studio:
There will be paintings to see


Prints of paintings:
 Framed prints of paintings
 Ceramics and a painting
 Paintings in progress and a messy painting area
 The 100 Views of Swindon are in the front room, you can see original paintings, prints, postcards of the paintings and the newly published book of the 100 views
 and below you can see some of the views:
 In the kitchen there are lots of small ceramic pieces:
 and
I've added details of some of the small ceramic pieces because I love the patterns:
 they're all different
 the red dress has a very shiny finish







I think they're really lovely.

Comments