Meeting up in Worthing

We went down to Worthing to see Celia and John at the end of August, but the trip is worth recording because it was so good to catch up and visit the Charleston and Berwick Church and see Gary Bevan's paintings of the Sistine Chapel ceiling in the English Martyr's Church at Goring-by-Sea. However, it was also wonderful to walk along the sea front, and later, eat fish and chips after a few drinks in a great pub. I took a few photos as a reminder of the few days in Worthing. I really liked this one taken from one of the beach hut shops where the owner makes amazing musical instruments. The first photo shows Celia, John and Tim waiting for me to come out of the shop:

I liked this one in their kitchen
It's not just being able to walk by the sea, but also the boats and other things which are left down on the shoreline that I like

These two photos taken in a beach cafe, are obviously very similar, but I like both of them, so here they are
And finally the outside of the shop where the first photo was taken, I have the leaflet and must try and find it so I can tell you what it's called. As you walk into the shop, you break the connection between the two halves of the instrument and it makes a musical sound.
I'm hoping we can have a Worthing part 2 sequel soon after our next trip down there.


Comments