Exhibition at The Hop

This month Deborah Battaglia and Sue Ash have a joint exhibition at The Hop Inn in Devizes Road, it's a wonderful venue with large pastel covered walls, providing a perfect backdrop for both artist's work.
 I went along to the Private View, but ended up in a real rush because I'd double booked, and had to leave early. Above and below Deborah's paintings.
 I hadn't realised that the night time lighting doesn't show the pictures off well, but really the point of this piece is to encourage people to go into The Hop and have a look at the work for themselves. I must go in daylight and take more photos!
 Above a couple of Sue's drawings, and below a few photos showing people enjoying themselves in The Hop.
 It was a lovely atmosphere in there. I was annoyed that I had made such a mess of the evening by inviting people to come and watch a film at my house.
 If you haven't already visited, I think you probably have until this weekend to go and look.


Comments