Alghero Sunsets

Alghero situated on the west coast of Sardinia, is potentially an excellent place to view the sunset, it's a matter of finding a bar in the elevated part of the old town, looking out over the walls, or bastioni, protecting the town from the sea. The almost perfect spot we found was The Buena Vista bar where they served cocktails and lager with a large bowl of crisps and the waitress was  super friendly.
 I liked the combination of the sunset and Ali photographing it here, and then the afterglow in this photo
 Walking back along the wall afterwards, there was an interesting mix of blue sky, red of the sunset and street lights
 I love the view in this photo below, I turned the camera around and realised how good it looked

 I tried to capture the port from the walls above and below
The next evening, we went to the same bar and took more sunset photos, a bit different from the previous night. I like the whole sequence, so I'll include them all.








Comments

Post a Comment