Plant Sale

 The plant sale held on 24 June was a real success. I'm an obsessive propagater, so it's an ideal way to move plants taken from cuttings and grown from seed from clogging up tables in the garden and and at the same time raise money for OTRA Gardens and Twigs Community Gardens .

The sale is held on my drive and OTRA Gardeners Jane, Angela and Judith helped sell plants.

I took a few photos of plants for sale, although it's hard to do this because once the plants are on the tables, the sale starts because people drive past and want to buy.
I had three large Agaves, one I intended to keep but sold it, I still have a large one, too big to come into the house and some small ones
Above some of the succulents, most of which have been sold.
This was a general view of some plants before they went onto tables, including some of the 20 Cannas I was given. The Cardoons were very popular and some still remain; along with other plants I am now propagating, they will be on sale at our Swindon Open Studios event on the weekend of 16 & 17 September. 
A fabulous £567 was raised on the day, thank you to all who came.



Comments