Tim Carroll's first weekend

On the eve of the second weekend of Swindon Open Studios, I thought I'd post a few photos of last weekend's open studios here, at Studio 35,just off Croft Road, it's at 52, St.Margaret's Road, SN3 1RX. 
Here's the iced  black currant cake
 and whipped cream to go onto scones
 Our first visitors were friends of Tim's mother Margaret
 quickly followed by more visitors
 not all of whom expected to be photographed!
 Angela and Mary settling down to a drink and cake
 more chatting in the kitchen
 and Angela having raided the art machine
 she got a fridge magnet with one of the 100 Views of Swindon on it.
 On Sunday morning, the art machine needed topping up ready for the day's visitors
The small jars on the window sill have exotic people running round them

 I rather liked these two
 and then on Sunday Ali aka Polly Sparky on Twitter came round and introduced herself which was great, I suggested we have a Tweet Up with people we have met on Twitter, coincidentally I met Frances Barrone who I'd only met on Twitter in the Tupenny last night.
I wonder what this weekend of open studios has in store?

Comments

  1. So sorry I missed your studio, it was impossible to get around them all. When are you open next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be open whenever you would like to come round. Please email me on lindakasmaty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment